Pocket Space x Fractal: Rocket Mission II
Build a rocket to win big with raffle tickets
Welcome to the Fractal x Pocket Space Rocket Mission II Tournament!
Gather resources to build and upgrade your rocket! The more you play, the taller your rocket is, and the higher you will rank on the Fractal leaderboard. Will you be able to take off in 7 days?
About Pocket Space
Pocket Space is a Fractal Launchpad game. Pocker Space is an Idle Arcade with sandbox, crafting and RPG elements with multiplayer and a universe of player-owned planets. You can find Pocket Space on Twitter and Discord.
How to Play
- Go to https://fractal.is/pocketspace/tournaments and click “Play Now”
- Download the game on your phone
- Sign in with Fractal to start participating in the tournament (note: only Fractal Wallet users are eligible to be on the Fractal leaderboard)
- That’s it, you are ready to play!
Your score will be displayed on Fractal leaderboard upon reaching level 2.
This tournament will start on Nov 24 3pm PT and continue for 7 days, ending on Dec 1, 3pm PT.
- You land with a rocket, depleted with resources
- As you walk around, you will be able to gather resources (wood, iron, etc) and fight enemies
- By strategically trading and using your resources, you will gradually expand your territory, allowing you to gather upgraded resources
- Bring your resources to your rocket to level up
You can play for as long as you want during the tournament period.
Players are ranked on Fractal leaderboard based on their “Score”, which takes into account their Rocket Level and the time the rocket has been built. You can read about how Scores are calculated here.
All players will receive raffle tickets in their Fractal Wallet based on their rank on the leaderboard.
1st place will receive 1000 tickets, each place after will receive 10 tickets less (e.g. 2nd place 990, 3rd place 980…99th place 110, 100th place 100). Everyone after the 100th place will receive 100 tickets flat. Participation guarantees receiving raffle tickets.
On the draw date, players will draw from a prize pool consisting of 1x unique planet NFT and special skins (6 tiers of rewards). You can read more about this in Pocket Space’s blog. For any questions, please head to PS Discord.
Also, the top 5 players on the leaderboard will receive Neoland free mints. You can find more about Neoland here.