POG x Fractal: Okay Bears
It’s time for an OKB party!
Welcome to the Fractal x POG Okay Bears Tournament!
Dear Okay Bear community, this is your moment to shine. Slam POGs to rank up on the Fractal leaderboard and qualify for a toe-to-toe deathmatch. Are you ready to compete?
POG, The Game You Collect, was the first game and collectible sold as trading cards. POG discs featured artwork from POGMAN™, the brand’s legendary mascot, as well as more than 100 licensed brands like Disney Pocahontas, Lion King, Toy Story, Star Wars, Barbie, Smurf, Sonic, Donkey Kong, Power Rangers, Pokémon, the NHL, and more… And now we are bringing our collectibles to the Solana Blockchain. You can find POG Digital on Twitter and Discord.
How to Play
- Go to https://www.fractal.is/pog/tournament and click “Play Now”
- Sign in with Fractal and click on “Okay Bears” to start participating in the tournament (note: only Fractal Wallet users are eligible to be on the Fractal leaderboard)
- Register with the same nickname as your Discord handle, Ex : Drims | TEAM#1642 (you need to have the Okay Bears or Founders Coins role within the Okay Bears Discord : https://discord.gg/okaybears)
- Jump into the Okay Bears Discord and join the #playground channel to find an opponent!
- That’s it, you are ready to play! The game will load and just press “Play”. Choose Multiplayer and play against OKB holders to score points!
- Note: single-player mode is disabled for this tournament
Regardless of where you are, select Europe to have more chances to find OKB opponents. Click “Play”, enter “Online Multiplayer”, and you will see the drop down to switch regions above “Quick Match”.
· Ensure both players are on the same server (wait for the “server connected” message after selecting)
· The host will choose the room name and click “Host”
· Player 2 will enter the same room name (case sensitive) and click “Join”
· If there are game(s) available waiting for a player, you will randomly join a match
· If no games are available, you will create a new game and wait for another player
This tournament will start Nov 22, 12pm PT. The tournament will run between Nov 22–26. The OKB Deathmatch will run between Nov 26–27.
Holders can play on https://tournament.pogdigital.com.
Players will need to play against other real players live to score points. Players will be able to find opponents in the #playground chat within the OKB Discord. There are no limitations on the number of games played. After the tournament is done, the first 16 players on the leaderboard will be selected for the OKB Deathmatch.
The OKB Deathmatch will happen from Nov 26–27. The top 16 players on the leaderboard will battle live in the OKB Discord (#stadium channel) with a broadcast. You can find out more about this event in the OKB Discord.
Leaderboard prizes are as follows:
· 1st Place = 1 rare POG NFT + 250 $USDC
· 2nd Place = 1 rare POG NFT + 150 $USDC
· 3rd Place = 1 rare POG NFT + 100 $USDC
· 4th Place = 1 rare POG NFT
· 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th Place = 1 common POG NFT
All participants will be automatically entered for a raffle of 10x 50 $USDC giveaways.