POG x Fractal: Pogger Cup
Join this community tournament to win a Founding Pogger Set
Welcome to the Fractal x POG: Pogger Cup tournament!
The third instalment of the POG tournament is here on Fractal. Play in multiplayer mode, flip POGs and bring home a piece of the legendary Founding Pogger Set. Available for this weekend only.
POG, The Game You Collect, was the first game and collectible sold as trading cards. POG discs featured artwork from POGMAN™, the brand’s legendary mascot, as well as more than 100 licensed brands like Disney Pocahontas, Lion King, Toy Story, Star Wars, Barbie, Smurf, Sonic, Donkey Kong, Power Rangers, Pokémon, the NHL, and more… And now we are bringing our collectibles to the Solana Blockchain. You can find POG Digital on Twitter and Discord.
How to Play
- Go to https://www.fractal.is/pog/tournament and click “Play Now”
- Sign in with Fractal & choose your community to start participating in the tournament (only Fractal Wallet users are eligible to be on the Fractal leaderboard)
- That’s it, you are ready to play! The game will load and just press “Play”. Choose Multiplayer to get started
- Note: Multiplayer Matchmaking is done per region. Regardless of where you are, select Europe, W. USA, E. USA, Canada, Japan, or Russia to have more chances to find Pogger opponents. Be sure to wait until you see “Connected to Server” in the bottom left of the screen after selecting a new regional server
- Note: single-player mode is disabled for this tournament. Only multiplayer scores count towards your tournament
Multiplayer Matchmaking is done per region. Regardless of where you are, select Europe, W. USA, E. USA, Canada, Japan, or Russia to have more chances to find Pogger opponents.
Be sure to wait until you see “Connected to Server” in the bottom left of the screen after selecting a new regional server.
- Ensure both players are on the same server (wait for the “server connected” message after selecting)
- The host will choose the room name and click “Host”
- Player 2 will enter the same room name (case sensitive) and click “Join”
- If there are game(s) available waiting for a player, you will randomly join a match
- If no games are available, you will create a new game and wait for another player
- Each Poggers’ Score will be added to their individual and community total scores
This tournament will start Dec 9, 9am PT and finish on Dec 12, 1pm PT.
Leaderboard prizes are as follows:
· 1st Place = 1 POG Slammer
· 2nd Place = 1 Secret Rare POG NFT
· 3-6th Place = 1 Rare POG NFT
· 7-14th Place = 1 Common POG NFT
Tournament prizes will be distributed within 72 hours after the tournament finishes.